Helen Callow, Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry Editorial Office
There are changes and happenings at Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (ET&C) that coincide with the turn of our calendars to 2019. First, we have organized an exciting virtual issue on Polar Environments. We also welcome new editors and editorial board members to the journal and thank those cycling off their term. We appreciate their efforts and professional talent, which support advancing the mission of both the journal and SETAC.
The polar regions consist of the Arctic in the north and Antarctic in the south that surround the earth’s geographical poles. Polar landscapes are home to a rich diversity of wildlife that are under threat from pollution, oil and gas development, overfishing, and climate change. ET&C’s virtual issue on Polar Environments showcase some of the research that is being conducted to help protect these extreme environments and important ecosystems.
Outgoing Editors and Editorial Board Members
The following members completed their terms on 31 December 2018.
- William Doucette, Utah State University, USA
- Silvia Lacorte, IDAEA, Spain
- Derek Muir, Environment Canada
- Keith Walters, Imperial College London, UK
Editorial Board Members:
- Taicheng An, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Italo Braga de Castro, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Sally Gaw, University of Cantebury, New Zealand
- Luke Iwanowicz, US Geological Survey
- Jessica Leet, US Geological Survey
- Chris McCarthy, CH2M HILL, USA
- Heather McShane, McGill University, Canada
- Steven Melvin, Central Queensland University, Australia
These scientists and engineers have spent three or more years carefully reviewing manuscripts submitted to ET&C, contributing their time, expertise and wisdom.
Welcome Newly Elected Editors and Editorial Board Members
The following SETAC members joined the ET&C editorial board beginning 1 January 2019. Thank you for your service, we could not do this without you.
- David Costello, Kent State University, USA
- Chad Hammerschmidt, Wright State University, USA
- Paul Klerks, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA
- Carlie LaLone, US Environmental Protection Agency
Editorial Board Members:
- Joseph Adeyemi, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria
- Alexa Alexander Trusiak, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Thomas Bean, Smithers Viscient, USA
- Eduardo C. Cervi, University of Michigan, USA
- Kyungho Choi, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Anja Coors, ECT Oekotoxikologie, Germany
- Satoshi Endo, Osaka City University, Japan
- Sharon Hook, CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere, Australia
- Annika Jahnke, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research, Germany
- Chuanjia Jiang, Nankai University, China
- Jon Maul, Syngenta Crop Protection, USA
- Amanda Poste, Norwegian Institute for Water Research, Norway
- María Elena Sáenz, CONICET – UNLU, Argentina
- Emma Schymanski, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Bibek Sharma, FMC Corporation, USA
- Lucia Vergauwen, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
Click here for the full list of our editors and editorial board members.
Author’s contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org